STAC Network I/O SIG
PLEASE CLICK HERE
Trading firms often write performance-sensitive trading applications or home-grown middleware directly to a network API. Consequently, STAC has begun releasing research and tools that focus directly on the network stack, with no intervening third-party software such as middleware or feed handlers.
The STAC Network I/O Special Interest Group is a group of end-user organizations and vendors with an interest in this topic. Participation in the SIG provides members with:
- The opportunity to put forward research questions for the group and review the results.
- The opportunity to discuss I/O-related performance issues with experts (app optimization, network API usage, NIC configuration).
- The opportunity to review or contribute to the STAC-N Benchmark specifications as they advance toward standardization.
See this FAQ for eligibility requirements and other details.
SIG MEMBERS AREA
NOTE: If you are not permissioned for particular content, it will appear blank or say "There are currently no posts" or "Access Denied." To get permissioned, please submit a request.
• Latest test results
• All specification drafts
• Wish list of test configurations
• Test Harness
• Working group members
• All documents
• Subscribe/unsubscribe to email updates related to this SIG