Vault report: Kx Systems kdb+ 2.8 on IBM System x3850 X5 with Texas Memory Systems RamSan-710
Unaudited STAC-M3 Benchmark of Kx Systems kdb+ 2.8 on IBM System x3850 X5 with Texas Memory Systems RamSan-710.
11 April 2012 - New York
At the invitation of a STAC Benchmark Council Member, Texas Memory Systems has submitted a benchmark report to the STAC Vault covering STAC-M3 tests of the Kx Systems kdb+ 2.8 on IBM System x3850 X5 with Texas Memory Systems RamSan-710. Details are as follows.
Specs: STAC-M3 (Antuco suite)
Stack under test (SUT ID KDB120101):
• Kx Systems kdb+ 2.8
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6.1 with ext4 and OFED 188.8.131.52
• 4 x 8-core Intel X7560 @ 2.27GHz CPU
• IBM System x3850 X5 Server with 512GB RAM
• Mellanox Technologies MT26428 ConnectX®-2 QDR
• Texas Memory Systems RamSan-710 5TB SLC Flash Array
This report is confidential and may be requested only by firms with premium subscriptions. An Observer Member firm may also request this report as its one complimentary report. The report may be requested from the Vault at the request form.