Infrastructure management as an unfair advantage
At Global STAC Live, Spring 2020, our panelists discussed "Infrastructure management as an unfair advantage". Panelists were:
- Pawel Szopinski, VP, Specialised Infrastructure Engineering, Barclays
- Chris Coward, Garden Leave
- Dr David Snowdon, Director of Engineering, Arista
- Phil Tee, Ph.D, co-founder and CEO, Moogsoft
- Duncan Ash, Area Vice President, Global Financial Services, Splunk
Watch the panel discussion below.
NOTE: Some or all of the content on this page and its attachment(s) were supplied by a party other than STAC. STAC does not endorse the content. No performance claims are supported by STAC except those found in an official STAC Report of results audited by STAC.