UDP over 10GbE and multiple hops through two MetaApp 32 devices via L1 and MetaMux paths with Dell servers with CentOS 7.1 and Mellanox ConnectX-3 Adapters with Mellanox VMA
Specs: STAC-N1™ Benchmarks Beta 1
Stacks under test:
- UDP-TCP binding ver udp-tcp-sock-1.0.x
- Dell PowerEdge R220 Server
- CentOS 7.1
- 1 x 4-core Xeon E3-1241 v3 (Haswell) @ 3.50GHz
- Mellanox ConnectX-3 Network Adapter
- 10 Gbps Ethernet via eight hops in each direction through two Metamako MetaApp 32 devices using OM3 fiber driven by 10GBase-SR optics.
- MetaApp 32 device configured with MetaMux-0.5 application and MOS-0.8.1.
Tested by: STAC