Compute, meet Data: Accelerating I/O at the micro and macro level
At the 6 June 2019 STAC Summit in New York, our panelists discussed "Compute, meet Data: Accelerating I/O at the micro and macro level". Panelists were:
- Darrell Westbury, Director of High Performance Hosting Services, Credit Suisse
- David Cohen, Senior Principal Engineer, Intel
- V.R. Satish, CTO, Pavilion Data Systems
- David Hiatt, Global Director, Business Development and Strategic Alliances, WekaIO
- Steve Wallo, CTO, Vcinity
The following vendors gave short presentations before the panel discussion:
|"Managing NVMe Storage at Rack-Scale"
|"A Storage Architecture to Accelerate kdb+ "
Andy Flesch, Regional Vice President Sales, WekaIO
|"What if you don’t have to move data?"
Watch the panel discussion below.
NOTE: Some or all of the content on this page and its attachment(s) were supplied by a party other than STAC. STAC does not endorse the content. No performance claims are supported by STAC except those found in an official STAC Report of results audited by STAC.