Panel: Time sync & capture in 2019
At the 6 June 2019 STAC Summit in New York, our panelists discussed "Time sync & capture in 2019". Panelists were:
- Sebastian Neusuess, Head of Trading System Analytics, Deutsche Boerse
- Dan Zheng, CEO, Tick Tock Networks
- Dr David Snowdon, Director of Engineering, Arista
- Francisco Girela López, Senior FPGA engineer, Seven Solutions
- Dr Matthew Grosvenor, VP Technology, Exablaze
- Dr Raymond Russell, CTO, Corvil
The following vendors gave short presentations before the panel discussion:
|"An ML-based Approach to Clock Sync at Scale"
|"Arista innovations for finance."
Dr David Snowdon
|"Synchronization (r)evolution in finance markets"
Francisco Girela López
|"News and updates from Exablaze"
Dr Matthew Grosvenor
|"Datacenter capture - choosing the right tools for the job"
Dr Raymond Russell
Watch the panel discussion below.
NOTE: Some or all of the content on this page and its attachment(s) were supplied by a party other than STAC. STAC does not endorse the content. No performance claims are supported by STAC except those found in an official STAC Report of results audited by STAC.